Many biopharma CI reports disseminated by the Agency are overly verbose, high-level and lack the substantive actionability required for internal usage – facilitating a seamless cascade to management & leadership.
Today’s workshop will translate classical stylistic business writing techniques including those of Strunk and White to the 21st-century biopharmaceutical CI and Strategy world.
In this workshop, we will facilitate two (2) breakouts during which “raw intelligence learnings” will be synthesized and translated into actionable CI deliverables using PowerPoint writing skills and infographic design techniques.
This Workshop is facilitated by David Alderman, President of Molekule Consulting, a global competitive intelligence and strategy consultancy dedicated to the life sciences and biopharmaceutical verticals. David has deep experience from early-development to late-lifecycle management and beyond within biopharma across the competitive landscape among myriad therapy areas, players and subject matters. David is a Subject Matter Expert on the biopharmaceutical vertical; with a particular focus on competition within branded biopharma, small molecule generics and biosimilars.
Topics we will cover:
• What are the 10 “commandments” to build a successful CI team
• What is needed to make the CI team relevant and impactful for a company
• How to recruit the best CI talent into the department and retain them
The audience can expect to be able to participate actively in the “conversation” and contribute to the program
* Advance your understanding of core Gx/biosimilar market dynamics and corresponding CI solutions
* Set up a best-in-industry Gx/biosimilar regulatory intelligence (RI) and CI tracking program
* Understand Gx / biosimilar product development and entry strategies
* Identify potential actions to optimize launches
In 2014 Dig Worldwide developed and introduced COGIntel a quick, robust and cost effective COGs benchmarking solution.
Technical Cost Modelling (TCM) , a method developed at MIT in the 1980’s has long been the gold standard in benchmarking cost-of-goods sold which is time and resource intensive with a limited shelf-life. Although not as precise as TCM, Dig Worldwide’s bespoke COGIntel method allows rapid and cost effective COG benchmarking analysis that provides “good enough” competitive intelligence for strategic decision making. Performance gaps and areas of advantage or disadvantage become visible verses forgotten.
An illustrative CAR-T case study will form an integral part of the talk to help illustrate Dig Worldwide’s methodology.
From target identification and drug development to patient diagnosis and even to patient care, CI professionals need to be able to keep up with the increasing pace of business and ever-expanding competitive landscape. Through advancements in research, CI professionals can better understand the vast amount of patient, research, and diagnostic data to make better investment decisions.
Join this session to learn:
• How to leverage the building blocks of Natural Language Processing and Machine learning to drive forward offerings in Sentiment Analysis, thematic and KPI extraction, and enterprise knowledge management
• How these technologies are already impacting the pharma professional’s day-to-day
• How advancements in AI will impact the pharma industry long term and may reshape the duties of a Competitive Intelligence team
1. Evaluating physicians brand perception, usage, adoption of a recently launched product
2. Analyzing patient brand usage, social media listening for efficacy, side effects & cost
Strategic use of real-time intelligence helps decision-makers in 4 ways:
1. Evaluate target product profiles (TPP) for approved and upcoming treatment options
2. Assess unmet medical needs, time to diagnose, treatment journey and treatment switch
3. Analyse patient sentiments for targeted brand versus competitive brands
4. Visualization of unmet medical needs, prescription drivers for target brand and in-depth intelligence on competitors’ brand
Key to this session will be addressing business needs across the lifecycle, whereby participants will:
* Develop an in-depth understanding of how a diverse range of facilitated activities (Rapid Immersion, Threat Assessment and Competitor Simulations) can help deliver strategic and competitive insights within an organization
* Appreciate the importance of leveraging the outcomes of workshops to inform and direct decision making
* Receive hands-on opportunities to apply learnings to a pharma case-study in a learning environment
Using business case studies, real-life experiences and validated theory, the INOVIS team will equip you with a number of go-to techniques that can be rapidly integrated into ongoing CI Practice, whether you’re a seasoned CI professional veteran, or newer to the field.
How can we use demographic shifts to help inform new business models? How will digital disruption affect drug development and access? How are mHealth platforms shifting patients’ approaches to healthcare?
Launching a new product is exciting and intense, but transitioning a product from launch to growth requires endurance and deliberation. Furthermore, scaling requires leaders who understand the role of competitive intelligence and how to manage the increased organizational and business complexity of growth.
Having supported numerous blockbuster brands, we have identified three frameworks to help brand leaders achieve high growth. The frameworks are:
• Leading high growth
• Competitive Prioritization Assessment
• Competitive readiness
In this talk, we will introduce the three frameworks. Additionally, we will share how the CI professional can have a greater impact on high-growth brands by shifting focus from strategy to execution.
Presentation attendees will receive a copy of the article “Leading High Growth Ventures” from Harvard Business Publishing. We look forward to seeing you there!
• Information management from public domain: sifting through the ‘noise’
• Using the hybrid of technology and human touch to create successful outcomes
• Case study: ASCO2021
How can CI practices mixed with artificial intelligence create trained queries & agents that hunt for solutions and problem solvers? How to ensure that all relevant global and internal data is captured?
This session uses the Intellar.com cloud-based machine learning platform to illustrate systematic discovery and predictions of unmet needs solutions & partners – without the burdens of data science.
– Reflect On Key Strategic Elements when designing Ph III
– Tradeoffs between HTA requirements and Clinical Developing Plans
– Main tactics at hand for clinical trial design